1. my dog’s tail, it wags so hard when i get home from work that it bangs against the wall repeatedly. his commitment to showing how excited he is, is endearingly precious.
3. my hair is almost at pony tail status. why thank you, patience, for help keeping me away from my craft scissors. long, crazy red hair down my back, here i come!
4. spending my lunch breaks with gabriel garcia marquez.
5. ben folds’ existence. plain and simple. i feel like he understands me even though we have never met before.
6. my co-workers. who will imitate katherine hepburn for an hour with me. and just make me laugh at my silly tiring job.
7.did i mention that my hair is nearly at pony-tail status? because i feel like this is of paramount importance. okay, so it might be a nub, but if that sucker can fit into a scrunchie then i will celebrate its existence.
9. that approximately 5 years ago (5 years yesterday) i was an underweight, sad little girl. on a plane with my scared mother on my way to middle of nowhere, arizona. and how far i’ve come from that day. (a post on this later.)
10. the cup of peppermint tea and night of watching crappy television with mother dearest that i’m about to make my way towards.
hope you are having a most lovely tuesday, lovies.