so i was originally going to write this up as a joke, thinking i really hadn’t gone to that many libraries (usually as my main point of traveling to places), but then things got real, really fast
. feast your eyes on these literary wonders of the world (ahem, america.) is it sad that these are just the libraries i’ve purposefully visited in less than three years?
1. harper library, uchicago.
2. chicago public library. (for some reason i found this library kind of underwhelming when i visited it, ergo i couldn’t find any pictures that i took while i was in chicago. so i found this pretty instagram of it.)
8. biltmore family library, asheville nc. (you’re not allowed to take photos of it, so just some prancing outside. but it looks like this!)
9. doe library, ucberkeley. (closed that day. ughhh, sorry mark twain autobiography that has been unpublished for 100 years [at the time].)
12. some random library, nyu.
13. widener library, harvard (and lamont…and…)
14. eliot library, harvard. (i got to renaissance dance in this one, no less! and it had secret passageways!)
15. butler library, columbia university.
also, i only have one look/pose. i should probably work on that.
know any libraries i should look derp-y in front of? holla at your girl.